First Day of Ramadan Fasting 2009

Unknown
I am a 198 days / 6 months, 2 weeks & 4 days old baby

Today is day one of Ramadan fasting. Dad, mom and mbak Muthi'ah (my baby sitter) are fasting.

Fasting in Islamic term means: “...refrain from eating, drinking, sexual conduct, smoking, and indulging in anything that is in excess or ill-natured; from dawn until sunset.”


They're going to do fasting for one month (around 30 days).

I'd like to do it, but mom simply breasteed me everytime I cry. She also gives me supplementary food twice a day. Giving me no chance to do fasting like they do.

Anyway, Happy Ramadan fasting for all muslim around the world. To all Muslim babies like me, let's respect our parents, especially our mom, by not crying and fussy too much.

Watch my Video doing tummy time when I was precisely Six Months (two weeks ago)